Mind Of A Sourcer

Saturday, January 22, 2005

1st CG Meeting for 2005.......

WoW...

Had 1st CG meeting for the year ....... So exciting.... Great games and great praise and worship.... Though we din have CGM but we met almost everyweek.... hehe... anyway... After that we went for dinner at a "zi Za" ..... great food too... but my wallet got a hole liao..hahahha...

Yester ... my CG went for cycling @ East Coast..but I din join... really tired... slept till 3 PM... Woke up... had a late lunch den after meet my CG for dinner at Parkway... Went to the supermarket to run some errands for my sister .... den home ....

But most exciting is ... tmr is my Baptism..... YAHOO!!! humm... got to slp early... if not tmr dun look handsome liao..hehehe... nite nite...

ciaozzzxXxXXZzZzZzZzZzZzZZZzZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home