Mind Of A Sourcer

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Looking back.. & ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Din go to office coz got to go to my school and settle some studies matter. Yes... I am starting school tmr less than 24 hrs time... What course? Higher Dipolma in IT with TMC.. Well, I feel that i should continue studying coz working in Singapore is not gonna be easy with a proper cert.

Now at BK super duper ultra bored... Nothing to do ... Waiting for my sister to meet me and we go for a session of Sushi spree...haha... Really bored ..called a few people and most of them can't join me and I don't want to go eat buffet alone.. Hence, was desprately calling a few ppl and den I got sis to join me after her sch.. and............

I got a announcement to make..... Ahem!!

I'm offically attached. Who is the unlucky girl some might ask?? haha.... Her name is Josephine Foong Shu Hua.
I love you DEAR!!
ok... enuff of the announcement.. Was reading my past blog and really wondered how I go through my life.. haha....

got to go.... blog again tonite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home