Mind Of A Sourcer

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Just another day.. ended with a bit of stress

Woke up really early... went with my parents to get "Singpass"... really crowded at CPF building... everyone is like asking and rushing for the Progress Package which the goverment is giving... but hey relax it is just a registration... Still got to wait till May then you get your money...
Anyway the que was really fast for the singpass... after gettting the singpass.. went with my parents to have 2nd breakfast(coz we had a light one earlier before we leave home)... We are like thinking where is the nearest hawker.. My Dad is like ... ok lets take cab to go... WAH!! He rich hor... haha... coz It is two streets away... haha.... In the end... we walk there... After breakfast, came home to slp for a while before CG at my place

Jo came with KFC for lunch ... Before she could take a breath.. She left to pick up a friend.. instead of coming back with the friend.. she came back with my CG leader... The friend is not at home.. so sad.. Today we had the lowest attendance in CG... 5 ppl with 2 more make-up member from other cg... During worship, i was crying out to God... Grow the CG ... We need your power ... Thoughts of cg disband etc.. really saden me... i literally cant sing... i was crying in the presence of God.. I feel that God just told me now is My turn to move... Watch....
God grow the CG... stir the hearts of the members... Breakthrough

After CG, had late lunch with CG... after went home to bath.. and went to Jo's grandma birthday dinner.. Stress.. Haha... people asking question about me.. WAH!! ... veg dinner... wah.. stress more.. haha... coz stomach is fill.. but like no fill..haha..

came home reading jo blog saw this:
" hm. even my father also went to tell me that "you must be prepared. 99% of it wont work out. it will only remain as a pretty memory.""

I stress.... I want this relationship to work.. this maybe my 1st but it gonna be only.. I really love my dear alot...

tired now.... Gonna slp .. tmr got to go svc.. but attendance again hit rock bottom with 7 ppl with one new friend ... watever it is .. i will stay and run the race to grow the cg... devil get out my way... God is coming in....

nite nite all...

ciaozzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home