Mind Of A Sourcer

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Message for my CG members..

---------------------
Quote from Ryan's blog (http://fortiscause.blogspot.com/)

31 March 2006
This post is for all of you, my members who are not doing well... I might sound fustrasted as I blogged so please pardon me...Well, all I can say is, I do not know what is going on thru our life right now but from my own experience, whateva you all going thru now is what I had gone thru... rushing for projects, parental objections, tiredness, watever you may have... friends, all these while we stand together, all these while we had been working together, so why now doing these... Did anyone of us do anything wrong? Did anyone of us offended anyone of you all? Ultimately, God perhaps did not forsake all of you and why are you sliding away from Him? Did He do anything wrong?Project - my core files were corrupted and unrecoverable, I was devastated but I did not forsake God, I prayed for a miracle and it happened. I got an A WITHOUT submitting any files and just the logfile and report.Parental Objections - keep persisting me not going to church but I went, I joined ministry, I defied all orders just to be with Jesus and be in the house of the Lord. Why? Bcos He's my joy and my peace. They do not want me to get baptized but I made the biggest decision in my life and that's to get baptized and its going to happen - 5 May!Tiredness - Army = Tiredness... in the army, 5 and half days.. book out sat and book in sun! Did I missed svc? Yes and almost backslided but I pulled thru cos I can't bear to leave Him. I restored the strong relationship and was blessed tremendously...Friends, I can tell you many many more good news that I have but if you are unwilling, I got nothing to say but God certainly did not shortchange anyone and never will He. Friends, do not slide away from Him anymore. Come back to Him. He's waiting for you with wide open arms.

-------------

Dear members,
I feel wat Ryan is through.. I may never be in your shoes b4.. but i believe some of us have fitted in the shoes b4... Let us help u... God doesn't need your salvation because God no matter wat he will still destroy this world.. But question is why he don't do it now? Because we are his creation he still love us. He is giving us time to come back to him.. The cycle turn other way round is you need God... and not God need you.... Why are you turning away?

If you have someone that hurt you in church, but hey!! The church was never mentioned that church is a heaven and nobody will hurt each other? But we learn and help each other to change.. like Iron sharpen Iron... Forgive them and what matter most is God is the center of focus.... When iron sharpen iron, it painful with all the beating and moulding.. but hey... end up we are refine piece of Iron...

Move on with God.... CG will change.. be it multiply, disband, etc.. but God won't change... Trust God ... have faith in him...

Running with you,

E389 & Winston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home