Mind Of A Sourcer

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Just another day AGAIN!

Haha... Din noe wat to type as the title.... so use back the same title... Had quite a action pack week till I dun even noe wat I have done through out the week just know that I have did some visitation, gathering, school and etc..

Just came back after going with my CG members ..... Well, I would say it is quite a enjoyable one... We went for late lunch after cg.. we had so much food..haha... fried hokkien mee and carrot cake and sambal sotong and etc...haha.... really a feast .... After that, We went to orchard... We went to cineleisure and did some shopping... The mood-changing light clock caught my eye.. I had one that is white for myself and I really like it.. so I bought one for Pastor Zhuang whose birthday this week... Hope he likes it... and Alwyn my cgl bought a clock that is super nice with a stainless steel face... I was also tempted to get one too... hehe...anyway din get it ... den after we walk to far east plaza to get some fashion apparels... The walk to far east is really far east....haha.... the walk started pretty well but it seems never ending... but it really a enjoyable walk my dear.. .coz the rest of the guys walked so fast in front.... end up two of us walking down orchard holding hand and talk while we walk....haha... it seems like the whole world came to a slow down and we just endless walking and talking... haha...

At far east, found a shirt that is really nice... A Ed Hardy shirt for $26 ... WOW.. that is cheap.. but dun think they have my size...haha.. hence din really buy an clothes... we den walk to a belt shop.. got a very nice belt... and big eagle infront...haha... i really like it... gonna wear it tmr for service... haha...

Then came Carrol... we den went for dinner... We had a ultra full dinner with many dishes like sweet and sour chicken, sambal kangkong, black pepper fish, fried youtiao with fish and fu rong tan(egg).... haha.... we all just share.... I love sharing food or rather eating together... u just talk and eat and play and get to know each other better over at the table... after dinner , we walk back to cineleisure and we went to the arcade... I got 1st in the daytona...haha... and we played some other games... haha.. den there was this william hung style guy dancing Para Para...haha.. super funny... he was so stiff and his move was like chopping style..haha.. best he was like wearing a short that look like boxer and checkered...haha... anyway.. the whole arcade was like taking his video of him dancing... the crowd even clapped from him...haha... he even turn around thank the crowd..haha.. really like william hung...haha....

After playing finish all the token, we went to cafe cartel to drink coffee... I would say the 'Iced Rock Road' was good... i really enjoy it but the chocolate brownie is .... Yuck!... din really finish...haha... Today really ate a lot of food... for the 1st time i can't finish the food today....

after finish... we all went home... i took a cab back and went over to my mum place to take my things and her medi and quickly rush home... bathed and brought the medi to her.... den came back and washed my clothes and my chowchow.... U must be think what is my chow chow...haha... it is my pillow that is with me for many many many years...haha.. how many?? since Secondary schooll .... i think sec 2 onwards... I think with me for 9 years.. haha.... I dun think ever wash it except the pillow case... haha.... the pillow ?? the only things i guess was to sun it..haha.. can't believe it ?? right..haha... anway... took out all the stuff inside... no worry.. no bugs... and rinse it before throwing it into the washing machine....
I enjoyed today with you ..esp the walk
Oh... my laundry is done... ok.. got to go... take it out to dry.. and slp...
Dear!! You are my life ...
Yawn!!! time check - 2:20 AM.. tmr got to wake up at 6:30 AM....
I love you dear!!
ciaozz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home