Mind Of A Sourcer

Friday, April 21, 2006

Missed the good old days

Just finish talking to one of my ITE days friend... Ming Hui.... He is going army in another 5 hours... Starting his new chapter in his life..... Told him many of my tips and tricks that was past down from the above generation and my own experiences... Haha... sounded I like so old.. Good to prepare him bah.. anway nowadays things are getting more easier and relax due to many of the previous batch of soldier meet with some mishap....

While talking to him.. I updated my counter ... 2 Mths and 2 days to ORD ...i remembered my share of experience... from the day i enlisted and to now... So many experiences of happiness and sadness and tiredness and being naughty haha..... but really missed the days... I love my BMT days where times were more tougher but going through with so many buddies and friends's encouragements ... it's the most memorable days....

Can you spot me in any of the photos?


From a blur recruit till today... gonna ORD with LCP... haha... ending my chapter... embarking my new chapter... but still buddies in army was like never before... I guess thats what ppl say.. When a person under pressure... A person's character is shown... also when buddies and enemies are met..... I really missed my bed at bmt..haha.. though cant compare my current bed..but hey I got the sea view... haha....
See a nice view right....

digging firing trench

cleaning toilet.... the urinal cap...haha.... from dirt to speckling clean

celebrate platoon mate birthday that turn out to be a splashing each other with water...

Den after BMT, I'm posted to HQ Mes... Some will ask wat is that? Mes= Mess.. a place of relax.. but i can tell u it is not... we deal with all army maintainance in Singapore... that all the info i can provide regarding my unit... Well, it is more like a office enviroment... so much like a working world outside..just that there is regiments and uniforms... but still different of stress i would say... but still find my buddies there....



Well... now my chapter is ending... If anyone ask me now... Whether do I mind to go back army again for another 2 years.. what would I say? I wouldn't mind... going through BMT again.. but if again.. I wish I could be posted to a more active unit.. to fight for my nation and do my part actively again.... Patriotic? yes I guess? Coz I'm born in Singapore... A fact I cant change...

Well, who know ... I might chose army as my career?

Till now? Sleep of cos...

CiaozzzZzZzz.. YAWN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home