Mind Of A Sourcer

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Post Taiwan blues

This week is the 2nd week after coming back from Taiwan. But still... I still miss Taiwan very much. The food, place, people and many more.... memories..... Where every work hard to put things together for a youth convention for the people of Taiwan. Emerge conf was really a mind blowing experience for many Taiwan people. This was the 1st time in Taiwan history for such a immense youth conf with 3600 participants.

The event ended with a big bang and many youth impact to shape the future of taiwan.

Photo are uploaded @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrsourcer/sets/72157594216344018/

Well, for me 1 week in Taiwan was really not enough. I only had about 2-3 days of shopping while the rest of the days was really serving... However, I decided that next year, I will set for two weeks. More shopping and sight-seeing. However, though I din have enough time... I manage to grab 12 T-shirts, 1 Jeans, 1 bag and 2 pair of shoes..... Haha.... I really had a hard time to the stuff into my bag. ....

I really miss Taiwan a lot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home